Wednesday 19 October 2011

Still working at it...

Not being able to study when I went away last week has made things difficult.  I began to catch up with things at the weekend and am still working at it.  I looked at the ICOT task first as I consider this to be the more challenging task.  I decided to do this as a magazine article on how online community can support learning.  I have now finished my first draft and am trying to figure out how to put it all together!  I am looking at templates on the Internet and trying to sort something out...
In the meantime I have also prepared a first draft of my work relationships essay but am having a bit of trouble getting my organisation chart up to decent standard (I am a bit of a novice with PowerPoint).  I hope to be in a position to submit both pieces of work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment